No announcement yet.

What are you listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might have to try it a few times... will look for something live too, because it just sounds heavily "produced".
    <insert_something_clever_here>

Comment

I heard this on a local FM radio station a while back, and liked it... still wanting to know if "Millennial Rock" is a genre or not?

Comment

Today’s little ear worm..

Song · 4:53 · 2019 · Available with an Apple Music subscription. Try it free.
        I’m Luke... a GN equal opportunity offender.

Comment

Originally posted by dale w miller View Post

Do you have a Spotify paid account? I
          don’t and not only am I bombarded with advertisements I don’t even get to hear the song requested. In general, my experience has sucked.
          I am sure that Spotify is ripping off artists and yes, I have the no-ads version. Record companies could be helping artists -- where are they?

I have been buying a lot of used vinyl though too... I've been listening to the first couple of Love and Rockets albums, Cheap Trick's Heaven Tonight, the first two Danzig albums, Tommy, a lot of Miles Davis, and anything I can find on Tel-Arc or Deutsch Grammophon for under $10 a disc.

Comment

Anyone else a Turnpike fan?

Such amazing music, too bad Evan didn't hold his liquor well. But I guess that just adds to the glory of it all.

Last edited by Skiaz4free; 01-12-2021, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X