For the American guys ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the American guys ?

Genuinely interested . Do you see the following video with the Hollywood soundtrack as anything other than propaganda ?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313267143232942081

And watching it do you feel embarrassment or pride ?
    Last edited by michaelg; 10-06-2020, 12:53 AM.

Not really. I mean, I would if literally everything wasn't that overproduced today, but it just kind of blends in with other political advertising. It's just how things are done, and everyone is used to it so it really doesn't influence anyone. I'm sure it makes his base voters feel proud of him. Everyone else just shrugs their shoulders unless they are just looking to get butt hurt over something. There's a lot of that too, people get really mad and pretend that's doing something.

Comment

Originally posted by ElvenBones View Post
      Not really. I mean, I would if literally everything wasn't that overproduced today, but it just kind of blends in with other political advertising. It's just how things are done, and everyone is used to it so it really doesn't influence anyone. I'm sure it makes his base voters feel proud of him. Everyone else just shrugs their shoulders unless they are just looking to get butt hurt over something. There's a lot of that too, people get really mad and pretend that's doing something.
      Very fascinating your reply, thanks man.

Comment

It reminded me of a scene from Rambo.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelg View Post
          It reminded me of a scene from Rambo.
          How about this?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VJeJ5RR5s7d5UaLQ7

Not a joke, this is where I live.

I hate my life.
          <insert_something_clever_here>

Comment

The video is somewhat funny. Good fodder for the faithful to feast upon, but for others (me) it's just a manufactured, phony piece of propaganda. 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by Skiaz4free View Post

How about this?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VJeJ5RR5s7d5UaLQ7

Not a joke, this is where I live.

I hate my life.
              That is some bizarre shit. unreal!

Comment

Originally posted by michaelg View Post

That is some bizarre shit. unreal!
                It's mostly tongue in cheek, but under the surface it's kind of serious. This is what goes through the mind of someone who has that. "That's hillarious!....but hell yeah, man!"

Comment

Originally posted by ElvenBones View Post

It's mostly tongue in cheek, but under the surface it's kind of serious. This is what goes through the mind of someone who has that. "That's hillarious!....but hell yeah, man!"
                  It's much, much worse than that.... We're talking brainwashing of children-levels of hate, here in rural Central Texas.
                  <insert_something_clever_here>

Comment

I can't see it because I don't have twitter I guess. But guessing on what it could be, judging by the state of things. I'm sure I'd be embarrassed. Can I come to Canada? Please....

Comment

Originally posted by Anatomic View Post
                      I can't see it because I don't have twitter I guess. But guessing on what it could be, judging by the state of things. I'm sure I'd be embarrassed. Can I come to Canada? Please....
                      You play hockey, so yes, you've satisfied the requirements for entry into Canada.

Comment

Wow. My tax dollars produced that piece of propaganda shit.

Comment

Is "horrified" an option?

Comment

Most politicians, regardless of their party, do videos like this. It's election year, so Biden has his pieces like this too.

It's all propaganda from every direction. I usually vote independent/3rd party, so I have the luxury of being a cynical outside observer.

Comment

Voting for people who have no chance of winning is pointless or worse. Voting this asshole out is the most important thing we can do now.

Comment

Working...
                              X