We just suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just suck

I don't care if you're on the right side or the left side... our two-party system is completely broken now, and if you don't think so I'd love to hear how it's actually doing good. Trump is a turd, and I'm not at all surprised he didn't get re-elected. I was honestly shocked when he won in 2016, but how (exactly) is the child-sniffer going to be any better?

Career politicians are only one part of the massive problem; corporate greed, corruption, and probably 95% of the lobbying game are the other major factors in this shit sandwich.

It's far time that we start putting younger minds in the offices of our Nation. We need fresh ideas, and the rich, white, males are not the best choices anymore.

#GabbardCrenshaw2024
    #ronnisahomo
    <insert_something_clever_here>

"Both sidesism" is part of how we got here.

Comment

Please to explain?

Comment

This idea that "all politicians..." whatever. This idea that there are "very fine people on both sides..." It's bullshit.

The idea that we should only punish the people who broke in to the Capitol is bullshit. Almost every single person present is responsible... but even they aren't the MOST responsible. Obviously all of Trump's sycophants in Congress need to be locked the fuck up.

But wait, there's more. All the sick fucks who've been fomenting this shit on line need to be locked up. The asshole who poses as "Q" needs to not only be locked up but fully exposed for the fraud that he is. (And yes, his identity is known and he's NOT what "Q" supposedly is.)

But if you act now, we'll thrown a bonus:

Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Rupert Murdoch, and all the rest of those fucks need to be stripped of their money and property and jailed for a very long time.

And furthermore, we need to take the airport away from Ronald Reagan. That fuck not only committed treason, he's responsible for allowing the hate to be pumped through the airwaves.

After we punish all of these assholes, only then can we start any kind of reconciliation.

But none of this is going to happen. A couple of schmucks will go to jail. The people actually responsible will remain in power. And we're going to be Northern Ireland from now on, with domestic terrorists killing people and bombing shit. My money says they're going to have a secret inauguration because to have one in public is not safe.

Which reminds me: Those fucking sick fucks that Trump put in the pentagon last month, for the express purpose of aiding this coup, need to be punished severely. The head of the Capitol Police needs to be punished severely, including for lying about his reasons for being unprepared. He agreed to set up his own men for slaughter.

Comment

That's deep.

My sister sent me a text message NOT to turn on the news that day (the day of the siege on the Capitol). The only thing I was surprised about, was that there hadn't been a complete bloodbath. I didn't watch it, because I really didn't care. They were idiots for doing that, and I just still can't wrap my head around how there weren't more people shot.

Anyways, I don't know that I can agree with you on all the people that you feel should be put in jail.... the right to SOME level of freedom of speech should be held true, but just how you can't yell "FIRE" in a crowded building, maybe some kind of imposed punishment could be justified. At least being shut down from the airwaves, so that their bigotry and hatred can no longer be shared? IDK.

I won't try to pretend to have all the answers, I can just say for certain that things need change, and I don't see the next 4 years being any better than the last.

Comment

There's a huge difference between free speech and knowingly lying to foment hate and violence to stage a coup, and this has been going on since the Iran Contra Affair, so there are a LOT of guilty parties, and no, they are not on both sides.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

That's going to be a popular costume, come Halloween. I bet there will even be a slutty version for the co-eds.

Comment

Once you get past football, junk food, guns, and beer there's not much left to the place. The good news is, it could take 7 or 8 generations (minimum) to breed out a couple of hundred years of inbred ignorance.

Comment

Organized sports, football in particular, have deliberately and methodically used to promote right wing authoritarianism. Belichick is bummed Trump didn’t make his offer before 1/6. His turning Trump down now is hollow. He might as well accept it.

Comment

Military displays disguised as football games. Keep them brainwashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Merde View Post
                        Military displays disguised as football games. Keep them brainwashed.
                        The Roman Empire did the same thing. The American Empire is on its way out.

Comment

Originally posted by dale w miller View Post

The Roman Empire did the same thing. The American Empire is on its way out.
                          Sadly, this is looking to be the case.

Comment

Working...
                          X